[heading_2 type=”simple”]Time For Action[/heading_2]
[heading_5 type=”simple”]In the weeks leading up to moving[/heading_5]
When looking to backload furniture, it pays to be prepared. Unless you have paid and organised for your removalist to pack boxes for you, everything should be prepared in advance
- Collect any items that are being repaired, or have been loaned out, and clothes sent out for cleaning.
- Arrange for any furniture or possessions that you’re not taking with you to be sold or disposed of.
- Check your garden shed, under the house and attic to sort out what you want to take with you.
- Return anything you have borrowed.
- Check that you have returned any library books.
- Pay any outstanding accounts.
- Cancel milk and newspaper deliveries.
- Organise final readings for your water, gas and electricity meters, and organise the disconnection of your phone.
- List the everyday items which you are bound to need prior to, and during your move.
Put these items aside so that they are not accidentally packed with your household goods.